St. Patrick School is a Catholic community devoted to faith and excellence. We guide our students to become Skilled Learners, Thoughtful Individuals, Active Christians, and Responsible Citizens. We endeavor to be recognized as a premier school in Marin County.
For more information, Click Here to visit our school's website.
We instill in our students a love and respect for our Catholic traditions in an environment where they feel safe and nurtured. We promote communication and collaboration among students, faculty, administration, and parents. Our curriculum, both traditional and innovative, challenges students to reach their full academic potential while encouraging them to emulate Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.
St. Patrick School is a community committed to faith and excellence. We work together to instill a love and respect for our Catholic traditions as well as a respect for one another and the world around us.
We believe that our environment and curriculum encourage students to work to their full potential and inspire them to develop an enthusiasm for lifelong learning.
We believe that collaboration among members of our St. Patrick community motivates children to develop their unique talents and gifts.
We believe that our graduates develop moral, ethical and spiritual values, embrace life in a Christ-like manner, and serve others as disciples of our faith.
- St. Patrick School offers a faith-based, academic curriculum in a warm and caring atmosphere for students in grades K to 8.
- While academic excellence and achievement is emphasized, our teachers provide a balanced curriculum that supports spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and artistic development.
- Our faculty encourages active learning and differentiated instruction to foster collaborative learning.
- Our family-centered environment promotes and encourages parent involvement.
- There are approximately 240 students in grades K-8, with an average class size of 29 students. Our students come from: Corte Madera, Larkspur, Tiburon, San Anselmo, Greenbrae, San Rafael, Novato, Kentfield, Mill Valley, and Sausalito.
- After graduation, our students attend: Marin Catholic, St. Ignatius, Redwood, Convent of the Sacred Heart, Branson, Marin Academy, and San Domenico.\
- Scores on standardized tests show that the longer a student remains at St Patrick School, the more they benefit from our superior education (read more).
St. Patrick Catholic School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA). WCEA accredits Catholic elementary and secondary schools in nine western states (26 archdioceses) and the US Territory of Guam. WCEA co-accredits and is in partnership with three Regional agencies (WASC, NAAS, NCA) and two private agencies (CAIS and HAIS). WCEA began in 1957 in San Francisco and has a long and successful history of assisting school improvement through the accreditation process.